CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Time to Go

I discovered today while dusting that I just have to much stuff laying out. To much to dust and with all my cats I have, there is just to much hair that flies around. I try to keep up with the cat hair, that is when ever someone decides to vacuum for me. But the more you have out, the more you have to dust and the longer it is going to take. So, I think I'm going to put half of it away and then next month rotate my stuff. I now have the family room, kitchen, bathroom, living room deep dust cleaning done. Now it is time for the upstairs. But I will not start that until I get some stuff boxed away for next months rotating visit.
I'm really getting bad about sticking with a project that I start. I'm going to have to keep pushing on and make myself finish before starting something else.

0 comments: