CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Today was a good cleaning day

I did really good at cleaning in the kitchen today. I got several more cabinets cleaned out and washed. Plus, I did under the sink. I just don't feel like typing out step by step today.

So this is what it looks like before and after. Now mind you it is gross, I have pigs that spill and don't clean anything up, so over time it has added up. This cabinet is under my stove. I never realized it was that bad....lol I need a new bottom board under the sink, so I couldn't really wash it, so I just cleaned it out and put some paper towels down till this summer.




Happy Cleaning

1 comments:

Dee said...

Laurie, I love your before and after ! Good job, thanks for encouraging me and scolding me when you have too! LOL
Love,
Deana