CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

UGH, its the kitchen, gross!

Today was cleaning the kitchen day. I have this old paper that was lined on the board in my cabinet bottom half. So today I removed paper from 2 cabinets. Cleaned all the wood. Looks like it will need some painting this summer. So, while sitting on the floor I thought, why stop there. Since I'm down here, why not clean the outside of the cabinet doors at the same time. So, I didn't get as far as I wanted with the inside cabinets. So here is the check off list:

1. Removed dishes and paper
2. Cleaned inside 2 cabinets
3. Put dishes back in
4. Washed all bottom cabinets outside doors in the kitchen
5. Washed outside of Microwave
6. Washed outside of Dishwasher
7. Washed outside of Refrigerator
8. Washed outside of Oven

9. Washed 2 loads of laundry
10. Folded and put clothes away

Then decided I had enough, time to go take some winter pictures while it was snowing...lol
So, I get all cleaned up and wouldn't you know it, it stopped snowing...lol

But while cleaning yesterday, I came across two items that I had forgotten about in a box upstairs. Pictures are my decorating site. Go take a look.

0 comments: